Saturday, February 28, 2009

Being Considerate

I have been thinking about this for a while and can't procrastinate it any longer. I think we all have the power to be considerate and lend a helping hand to those effected by the bad economy. The unemployment benefit can only go so far and sooner or later it is going to expire for some. My idea is to create an organization or a group that will collect funds from people all over the US and/or World to take care of those who lost their jobs. The funds come from individuals who like to donate their pay for a few days toward this cause. I am sure there are more people working in the USA than those who lost their jobs. Let's try to remember the saying " A friend in need is a friend indeed ". I would like to hear anyone's ideas in the management of these funds.

Any ideas???

1 comment: